Community Christian Counseling feels privileged to participate in the process of healing and growth through counseling
- That honest and open relationships nurture health, growth, and healing.
- That restoration is an integrated process that encompasses the physical, emotional, intellectual and spiritual aspects of an individual.
- In the healing power of faith, grace, hope, and forgiveness.
- To manage our resources responsibly in order to render cost-effective and affordable services.
- To establish partnerships of support, trust, and respect with our staff, other professionals and organizations, as well as churches in the community.
- To personal development as we actively pursue continuing professional and Biblical education to expand the programs to those we serve.
- To attend to the community as our partnership is strengthened by integrity, passion, and ethical standards, by serving in a diverse cultural environment.
- For the well-being of employees and clients as we deliver professional excellence in our services and programs.
- For servicing those in need of counseling and spiritual growth.
We Honor and Value:
- The determination it takes for people to seek help.
- The history of CCC throughout its 47 years as a change agent.
- The generosity of donors and volunteers who stand beside CCC and its mission.